As promised, I created a Holiday Gift Guide for the guys in your life. If you are in need of a gift for Dad, Uncle, Cousin, Brother, or Boyfriend this may help to point you in the right direction. It's sometimes hard to shop for the guy in your life because you don't want to get anything that is boring or drab, but you always end up getting that boring or drab gift. I've been there. I know for myself I'm guilty of buying my dad PJ sets and house shoes every Christmas (SHAME) or a tool set. He's a simple guy who likes sitting in his recliner watching T.V. and when he's not watching T.V. he's fixing things. PJs are a practical gift, but it can be redundant which can be boring. As I stated in my
post, this is to help point you into the right direction. You don't have to over think this year, I wanted to help.
- Shaving Kit with Grooming Bag: Most men shave everyday unless they are a part of the #beardgang and have given up the razor and shaving cream. Instead of him using the regular razor and drug store shaving cream, give him the barbershop experience at home with a Shaving Kit. Most shaving kits come with shaving cream, after shave, moisturizer, razor, and/or applicator brush. Keep in mind his skin type when purchasing the shaving kit. There are kits available for sensitive skin. If he is a part of the #beardgang, purchase trimmers to help keep his beard tamed. Featured is the Art of Shaving Kit.
- Sneaker Boots: It's cold outside and the sneaker boot is perfect for the guy with style. It will give him the casual/dressy touch depending on the sneaker boot you find. The sneaker boots featured are the Vans SK8 Hi Zip Sneaker.
- Sephora Favorites Cologne: This is a great gift for the guy in your life. If he hasn't already told you his favorite sent, this sampler kit sold at Sephora will give him options to try a new scent or even give him a free bottle of the one he already owns. That's right! your guy will be able to go back to Sephora and pick up the full size bottle of his favorite scent from the bag at no cost to him!
- Sock Set: Socks are a practical gift and can be a little boring. To keep it from being a "boring" gift avoid getting solid colored socks or gym socks. Find the guy in your life socks with personality. The socks featured are a sock set from Ted Baker. You can purchase this sock set from Nordstom or Bloomindgales if you decide to not purchase online. Ted Baker also offers a gift set with boxer briefs with a matching pair of socks.
- Amazon Fire Stick: This is a great gift! The Amazon Fire Stick is great for the man who loves to watch T.V. He can live stream his favorite shows, Sports Coverage and movies from his phone or tablet. He will be able to stream from Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, ESPN, NBA Game time, Showtime, PBS kids, Pandora, and Bloomberg TV. It comes with a remote, so you can hand him snacks and let him chill.
- Laptop Book Bag or Duffle Bag: This is a great gift for the guy that is always on the move. A Laptop Book Bag will help him carry his laptop and whatever else he has with ease. Book bags are great for caring tons of stuff the weight is evenly distributed on his back, and keeps him from later experiencing shoulder pain from a bag with a single shoulder strap. A Duffle bag is great for the guy on the go. This is a good gift for him to carry luggage, gym clothes/shoes, or anything else he may chose to carry if he doesn't want to carry the book bag.
These are a few ideas to choose from this holiday season. Other ideas include a watch, clothes, hat, gloves, scarfs, and/or video games for the gamer in your life. If all else fails, get him a gift card to his favorite store and let him do the shopping. If you want to
every month, check out this list of
Peace and Blessings xo