Holiday Gift Guide for Her
It's that time of year once again! I am always happiest around the holidays, it's my favorite time of the year. It's the time for great food, great holiday drinks, and most of all family! I created another holiday gift guide this year, and I'm actually excited about this one! This one is for the ladies, a gift guide for the guys is on it's way!! I can't leave them out. If you have a sister, cousin, aunt, mother, grandmother, or girlfriend;this holiday gift guide is a great start to help point you into the right direction. Don't worry, there are more than seven items to choose from on the list. I made sure to offer you more this year. These gifts should satisfy the beauty in your life. Check it out below:
- UGG Boots: Yes! Ugg Boots. Most guys hate them, but the ladies love them! They are super comfy and warm. I love wearing my Ugg boots because they are so warm for the cold winter weather. I have a HUGE pet peeve for cold feet! I can't stand to have cold feet or cold ears. You can find these online or at most retailers. If you don't care for the classic Ugg boot as pictured, they offer a variety of Ugg boots to choose from.
- Makeup Palettes: Featured is my new favorite, the Lorac Pro Palette! I love this palette. I used it in my Natural Glam makeup tutorial. She will be able to create the most simple every day look to the most glamorous look. The Lorac Pro Palette is offered in three versions (Pro 1-2, and Mega Pro) You can purchase the Lorac Pro 1-2 online or from your beauty store where makeup is sold (Ulta/Sephora). Your beauty may also be interested the Urban Decay's Naked Palette series (1-3). They are also good makeup palettes and I love them just as much as my Lorac Pro. The New Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette is also a good palette to gift this holiday season
- Structured Handbag: Every girl needs a structured handbag to add to her collection. These handbags are perfect for the fashionista that is always on the go and has a tendency to carry a lot of things with her (like me). My personal experience with a structured hand bag has been great. I am able to easily locate all of my things. The lining of the bag is not folding in on me, making it difficult for me to locate hard to find things such as my keys, phone, or my favorite writing pen. Most retailers are now carrying structured handbags. I recently purchased one from Target.
- NUME: Wand Curlers have been the latest heat styling tool to take over hair styling. Nume is the best online retailer for professional heat styling tools. I recently purchased one for my own usage, and I love it. Every girl needs a great wand curler that is going to be durable and offer great results. The Wand Curling set pictured above is the Lustrum Curling Set. The good news is this curl wand set has five interchangeable tourmaline infused barrels. She will get the 19mm, 25mm, 32mm, Reverse, and Pearl Wand Barrel. The good news is I have discount code for you to save money. Use Discount Code WINTERSNOW when you check out to receive 40% off your purchase.
- Sonia Kashuk All that Jazz 10 PC Brush Set: This is the new brush set that was recently released by one of my favorite cosmetic brands. Its similar to their 15th Anniversary Set, but features the black and gold handles with white bristles. I think this brush she is super gawgeous, extremely chic, and very posh! You can purchase this at your local Target.
- NCLA for Beyonce "I Woke Up Like This" #flawless Nail Decals: Beyonce just announced that she added some new merchandise featured in her 711 video to her online store. I had to go check it out. As I was browsing I noticed she had a collab with NCLA for the dopest nail decals I've ever witnessed. I want these!! Featured is the "I woke Up like This" designed with her #flawless video in mind. I just love the plaid print. She has three other "funky" nail decals to choose from: "I come with a side of Trouble", "No Rest in the Kingdom", and Je Ne Sais Quoi". You can purchase these for $18 from Beyonce.com
- Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones: Everyone should have seen the #soloselfie commercial by now. I thought it was cute and I couldn't resist adding them to my gift guide. These are the most expensive on the list. If these don't particularly fit your budget, you can always choose a set of funky head phones to set her out from the rest of the crowd.
- Scented Soaps, Body Oils, and/or Candles: Every girl loves scented soaps, body oils, and a great scented candle. You can never go wrong with choosing any of these items. You can shop at Bath and Body Works, Victoria Secret, and even TJ Maxx to name a few places. If you want to purchase a set check this out. These gifts are perfect for any budget.
- Nail Polish Set: All girls love nail polish! You can never go wrong with purchasing a holiday nail polish gift set.
- Day at the Spa: A day at the spa is always a great Christmas gift. After all of the holiday hustle and bustle that she may possibly endure from shopping and/or cooking, she's going to NEED a day at the spa. This will allow her to feel relaxed and also make her feel appreciated. If you don't have a lot to spend, Groupon is a great place to purchase a day at the spa for relaxation.
There are lots of gifts to choose from this year to make her happy! I simply wanted to help point you in the right direction. Everyone is not the same, therefore always keep in mind their personality and sense of fashion. Books and online subscriptions are also great ideas for Christmas gifts. Lastly, if you just don't want to go through the trouble of hunting any of this stuff down, a gift card to allow her to fulfill her shopping desires is ALWAYS nice. Thanks for reading!!
Peace and Blessings