Design Essentials Hosts Hydrastrength Styling WebEx
What I learned:
The HydraStrength Relaxer is infused with botanicals with no additives and is a more gentler, moisturizing, strengthening relaxer system that will allow the hair to be more manageable and flexible while minimizing breakage and shedding. In this post I will discuss the additions and new and improved products introduced with the relaxer system. In the next post I will go into depth about each of the relaxers discussed.
- Offers calm, soothing scalp protection and is infused with Aloe, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and menthol.
- It moisturized the scalp and reduces itching.
- It is ideal for sensitive scalps and can be used with any chemical services for scalp protection.
- It is ideal to apply to only the scalp and you dont have to go back and rub it into the scalp because the clients body heat will allow the formula to work properly.
Restore Vitamin Treatment:
Pre-Chemical protection and restorative treatment use to refortify and strengthen the hair. Should be added to the ends of the hair that has been relaxed to avoid overlapping of chemicals.
- Will add moisture, strength, and elasticity to the hair.
- It is infused with shea butter, Olive Oil, and milk protein
- Adds Tripple Conditioning protection before and during the chemical service
- It can be mixed with any conditioner to proved a power pack treatment
- Restores hair strength inside and out.
- Fortifies the hair leaving it smoother, softer, and more manageable
Neutralizing Conditioning Shampoo
- Enriched with Olive Oil and Honey Nectar conditions and neutralizes the hair at the same time.
- Removes all traces of product
- Has a color indicator to ensure that residual relaxer is removed
- Contains Nourishing botanicals, replenishes hair with vitamins and minerals.
- Conditions and softens the hair for greater manageability
- Can be used without stripping the hair.
6N1 Reconstructive Conditioner
I discussed the 6N1 Reconstructive Conditioner as one of the HPOW in a previous post and I must say that this is my favorite conditioner by far from the Design Essentials hair product line. As a part of the Hydra Relaxer System they improved the original 6N1 and included the following:
- Fortified with Olive Oil, Honey, and Shea Butter and has added Biotin
- Used after services to add more moisture
- Strengthens the hair strand by filling in broken hair fibers
- Prevents and protects against breakage
- Mositurizes, softens, detangles, and evens porosity of the hair
- Seals the cuticle and restores hair to normal pH levels
- Locks in moisture to refortify the hair and magnify shine
- Creates resilient hair with volumninous body
Thanks for reading!! Tell a Friend!! and Leave Comments!! ~♥ Miss Nic ♥~