HPOW:Cantu Leave in Condtioner Repair Cream
Hello Blog Lovers! I want to welcome my new followers first! Welcome!!! I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day. This weeks Hair Product of the Week is the Cantu Leave In Conditioner Repair Cream. I have heard nothing but good things about this product so I had to try it. I like it so far. It smells great and makes my hair feel soft. I've only used it twice, so I will see how it works out for me. I'm going to also try some more of the Cantu Products. I always hear great things. Check out the Stats below.
Cantu shea butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream is made with real shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine.
Cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream can be used on wet hair as an intensive moisturizing treatment or to tame frizz and fly-aways.
Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream helps…
- moisturize dry brittle hair with deep penetrating oil and emollients
- soften, detangle and add shine to hair
- protect hair against heat and sun styling damage
- provide extra protection from split ends and breakage
- Daily Styling – Apply to towel dried hair. Work a generous amount of product into hair beginning at the roots to the tips. Comb through for even distribution. Do not rinse. Apply more to longer hair at the ends or problem areas.
- Leave In Treatment – Apply as directed for “Daily Styling” just after shampooing. Re-apply and cover with a plastic cap overnight for maximum absorption and intensive conditioning.
- Frizz Free Hair – Apply daily to split ends or damaged areas. Comb through and let dry naturally.
Does anyone else use Cantu Products any suggestions on what I should try next??Thanks for reading! Tell a Friend and Leave Comments! ~♥ Miss Nic ♥~