I know it's been a long time since I've blogged. I've had a lot going on. I just wanted to share with you some hair do's and dont's that I ran across in my Hype Hair magazine.
- Vist a professional for an opinion about your hair health
- Use products that are for your hair type
- Sleep with a Satin bonnet or scarf to keep your hair from drying out
- Condition the hair regualrly to keep the scalp and hair moisturized
- Get Rid of Split ends!!! (Trim your hair on a regular basis preferrably after a relaxer retouch when everything is straight and the fresh)
- Use elastic Rubber bands for pony tails. This is very damaging
- Use heat styling tools without a heat-protectant product
- Excessively comb or brush the hair, this can cause breakage
- Don't use alcohol-based products this will dry the hair out.
- Leave Weaves and extensions in the hair for more than 2-3 months at a time.